Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pressing Conversation

So in my time here at Off the Wall there have been many conversations where someone in the group notices something about me (through conversation, discussion, or whatever) and we decide to dig into it. This is where community is bitter sweet. In moments like this where the investigation on to why I feel as I do or act the way I act I'm uncomfortable. I'm either aggravated or vulnerable witch is two emotions that are well UNCOMFORTABLE! But this discomfort brings out profit. It helps me know my actions or feelings better and helps me understand myself or it reveals a weakness that needed to be revealed. I'm thankful for my community and we haven't had this situation in a while, I don't know what that means but I think that as I become more and more intentional in my conversation these situations will continue to pop up.

Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."

No comments:

Post a Comment