Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love that Jesus is in my life. Really reflecting and seeing the impact of God in my life. It's crazy to see and hear the impact that Gods presence in my life effects the life of people around me. Even though I didn't see it then or there wasn't immediate "effect" I see some impact now and people are talking to me about that impact. These things are easy to hear and take credit for but I know it was not me, for if they were seeing me they would see nothing impressionable. Its truly amazing to see the that the power of God is so strong that its impact on my life also changes others. It is soooo much bigger than me! And I love it! To God be the glory

2nd Corinthians 12:6 "though if I should wish to boast, I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth; but I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment