Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spirit

Enfasis has been on the Holy Spirit lately in classes and lessons. So as a result I have been noticing the impact of the spirit more and more. It's been really exciting to experience. I have been convected of things that I haven't given up and I have been shown things in the Word that I should apply to be a better leader and to be closer to God. And here's the best part, after something revealed there was a lesson from one of my teachers or there was a sermon on what was revealed. I don't know if the Spirit was just showing me parts in the lesson I needed to hear but I took it in and loved being guided by the Spirit. The Spirits job is to reveal and to point to Jesus and the Father so because of that we tend to forget about the Spirit. It's important to remember His importance and to look at His impact in your life.

Ephesians 5:18-19 "And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,"

No comments:

Post a Comment