Thursday, March 1, 2012

Connection

God has blessed me with the ability to stay connected with people. The ability to still communicate and have a relationship with friends in other places. I have realized this in my time away from Michigan and I thank God for this gift. But I realize that with this gift comes responsibility and opportunity. I have the opportunity to share what I'm learning and be a light to them. I have the responsibility to speak biblical truth when they come to me with troubles or concerns. Reading Corinthians has helped me in this, seeing how Paul wrote to the Corinthian church and shared his wisdom and knowledge of truth.

I'm happy and thankful to say that this truth was revealed early in my time here. Although my time here has done nothing but better equip me to do so. Having so many lessons in Corinthians and seeing a form of discipleship from long distance has sown me that I can still have or that I do have an impact in people even if I'm not physically present.

1st Corinthians 1:4  "I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,"

No comments:

Post a Comment