Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blessing

Today was such a blessing. It may sound so "bla" to say but really it was a day full of blessings. First off a family of one of the guys in the house has been visiting this week and they have been blessing us with food and today came back to the house with a blender. Yeah you herd me a blender! This means us as a guys house, we are going to have sooo many smoothies. Along side if this the family is great company and really have a good heart for our ministry.

Next today I had the opportunity to run sound for the band Polen. This is a great worship band and I love to share worship time with them leading. I got a call this week saying that they might need a temporary sound guy because the regular one might be busy. Well turned out I was needed and so I was picked up and spent the rest of my day devoted to setting up, running, and tearing down equipment. Its stressful but it was a good stress. It was a great time of fellowship fallowed by worship of the Great and Holy God. I really was a blessing to be able to serve Polen and serve God through that today. God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment