Friday, February 17, 2012

Worship

Well sorry I missed a few days here, but hay I'm back!

Tonight I worshiped from the stage for the first time! TALK ABOUT CRAZY!! So I was playing an instrument that the only training I have is the messing around I've done here and there (cajon). And I never practiced from the musical end before (I am a sound guy so normally they play and I adjust so it all sounds right together.) But we needed a drummer and well I have an ear for it and I had the right encouragement from my community to try it.

When it came time to play there was a great peace that came over me and I knew it was Jesus. I had been praying that day that my hand be not my own for they will fail, may my hands be controlled by yours so your glory be shown. It threw me for a bit because I felt like I should be way more nervous than I was. But when I knew I was in Gods hands I just let Him go. This was such a great experience! The crowed was AMAZING!! they were so loud and we could barely play over them with a sound system. They were singing and worshiping loud and strong! It made us all on stage just want to stop and listen to them instead of leading! Truly a great experience, God showing you the fruit of what you have done for Him is such a blessing and I thank Him for this gift.

1 Corinthians 27-31 "But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment