Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just on Fire

The Lord has just been raising up fire and excitement in me lately! I have been in the Word and my prayer life has improved significantly. I've been reading in Psalm, Peter, Ephesians, Corinthians, Mark, I've been all over!! All of this is showing me how to better Love Jesus, Love people, and Love my community. Being intentional in my relationship with both God and man. Reading about biblical friendship in Ephesians, seeing a poetic expression of the Lords perfect law in Psalm 19. AHHH I LOVE IT! Screaming out worship of our Great and Holy God, and just boldly standing for Him. Having biblical conversation and really enjoying it!

On another note Kony 2012 has been something that I'm feeling a passion for. Kony 2012 is form an organization called Invisible Children, I fallowed them a few years back when they made their first trip to Africa and its cool to see their growth and progress. I have such a passion for the defense and Love of children that this issue really pulls at my heart. So spreading the word about this and doing what action I can.

All of this has just awaken a passion inside and my love for God and my love for people is growing like a fire! God is Good. I'm so excited while writing this so if nun of this makes sense I'm sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment