Friday, March 23, 2012

Questions

We ask God allot of questions. Here are a few I've been asking here and there-

So where from here God?

Is it time?

Is your answer still to wait?

Where do you want me?

Am I doing this right?

Where am I lacking? 

Am I to go or stay?

I don't think it's bad to ask God questions. Although I think the motive behind the question needs to be correct. I try not to ask questions to complain. Along with that we need to be willing to not have an answer to all of our questions. God does not answer irrelevant questions, sometimes we just need to have faith and wait for His timing and submit to His will. Right now to be honest I'm not getting allot of answers right away to some of these questions but I'm okay with that. I have been asking God for more Love for Him, more Faith in Him, and Knowledge of His Word. Right now I am reaping the benefit of asking for these things that bring me closer to Him. So I'm content with the answers He gives and I wait in faith for the timing of the Father for the rest of the answers to come. God is Good

Ask and It Will Be Given
Matthew 7:7- "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment