Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Walking

"Yup body feels like I was hit by a truck and tumbled across the road a bit and my feet feel like they were chewed up by an animal" that was a tweet of mine from last night. When I'm stressed and I need God I like to go on walks. Kinda like how Jesus walked to a special place in the garden to talk to God before His crucifixion. A place to be alone and to seek God. Sometimes I just walk until He tells me to turn back. Like last night, ended up walking all night.

The last week has been a really stretching experience for my relationship with Jesus. I haven't been able to see God's purpose behind His will. He's has just put me through things that I just don't understand. I cant see the purpose and not being able to see the big picture bothers me. It's tested my trust in Jesus and His will. Allot if reminding myself that His will is best and His will is pure. He will not lead me into failure. He will not take me to a person or a place just to fail or get hurt. He has a reason and He has every right to with hold that reason from me if He chooses.

I feel much better about these things now. I have comfort in Jesus and I trust that my obedience will be reworded. I may not be able to see why he had me do this now, and I may never know until eternity, but I'm trusting Jesus. I Love Him and I know He Loves me. Mathew 7:7-11 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!" He will give me the desires of my heart Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." It hurts sometimes but God is still Good. Jesus will always be Jesus, He will continue to be Holy Just and Divine. Sometimes when I cant see the big picture is challenge God's character out of frustration and for that I am sorry. I'm happy that God doesn't listen to me or change because I am unhappy with Him. Jesus Loves me, He loves me. I will keep the faith and Love Him. 2nd Timothy 4:7-8


No comments:

Post a Comment