Saturday, January 28, 2012

So Here it Starts

So those of you who know me know that I already have a blog... well I wanted another one! haha Well you see the other blog is not intended to be a every day thing and well I want to start blogging every day! So now I have two blogs! My other blog on Wordpress.com http://shaunpaulpatrick.wordpress.com/ is going to have a post once a week and that one will be more serious and more thought out while this blog will be more of a what I'm going through or what I'm trying to hear from God today kinda thing. Now I want to intend this to be every day but lets be honest here there are going to be some days where I forget or other circumstances prevent me from posting every day so this is going to be a almost every day kind of thing haha. And I will still post on facebook when i post on wordpress but i will not post this one often this blog is for seeing my every day thoughts and lets be honest here again not all of you really care about my every day thoughts haha so if you dont well dont read it. This one is probably going to be a bit more personal and not always so deep as my other blog. So we will see if I post tonight or start things off tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment