Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Love Singing Praise and Worship with People I love

Tonight the girls were over at the house and after Chris and I made a fantastic dinner Chris and Jared grabbed their guitars and we decided to sing some worship. We dimmed the lights lit some candles and just started singing. All was right and I think we all needed this time together with Jesus. I missed doing this with close friends, jamming and singing praise to Jesus. Nights like this after I'm comfortable and my voice is wormed up is just give it all to Jesus and love every minute of it. Its a sad thought that I had almost forgot how good it felt to praise Jesus with the ones closest to me. Praising Jesus alone can be deep but the best and deepest Praise and worship times I've had have been with the company of biblical family. Never has there been a time where my joy is greatest than the times like these. Refreshing and truly satisfying

No comments:

Post a Comment